Saturday, February 8, 2014

I'M BACK!

So, my one month hiatus for NaNoWriMo some how turned into a three month vacation. So what happened?

Well it's actually a pretty crappy story. I was doing SO amazing, my NaNo novel was really coming along. In the first three weeks I wrote about 45,000 words and I was well on my way to winning NaNo for my first time! I was participating in word sprints like crazy and was spending a ton of time on twitter with other writers cheering each other on. So would you guess what happened next?

My computer died. Actually it was my hard drive. Unfortunately I hadn't saved ANY of my NaNo novel which I still can't even believe because, well, I always save my novels!

As I'm sure you can imagine I was devastated. All of that work was gone in an instant. I had really liked a lot of what I had written and the story and the characters were all just so interesting and then poof, all of it was gone. I was so upset that it took me about two months to even bring the computer (which thank god I bought the warranty for) in to be looked at.

Today I FINALLY got my computer back and it's good as new (literally, it feel like it's brand new without all of my stuff on it).

So, as I said I am back!

I'm so so so sorry for being gone for so long, but I'm hoping to have some great things coming up to make up for it. Definitely a give away coming up soon and definitely tons and tons more reviews so stick around and sign up for updates over there to the left! And here's a look at a few of the reviews that you can keep your eyes out for soon:

The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Meadow
This Star Won't Go Out by Ester Earl
Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi




No comments:

Post a Comment