Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #5


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that features upcoming releases that we are waiting in anticipation for!

Here is this weeks pick: 




Title: Secret Diamond Sisters
Author: Michelle Madow
Publication: February 25, 2014
Summary: Savannah. Courtney. Peyton. 

The three sisters grew up not knowing their father and not quite catching a break. But it looks like their luck is about to change when they find out the secret identity of their long-lost dad—a billionaire Las Vegas hotel owner who wants them to come live in a gorgeous penthouse hotel suite. Suddenly the Strip's most exclusive clubs are all-access, and with an unlimited credit card each, it should be easier than ever to fit right in. But in a town full of secrets and illusion, fitting in is nothing compared to finding out the truth about their past.

My Thoughts: 

I haven't actually read anything from this author but I have always planned to read her first book series the Transcend Time Saga and when I saw the summary for this book I decided I had to read it! It sounds pretty interesting and it sounds absolutely unique from any other series I've read so that is always a good thing!

6 comments:

  1. that's a cool cover! i like it! and i agree with you about the premise of this novel sounding interesting. i like books about sisters too. great pick :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! the cover is very cool! I like it because it seems really different from most book covers you see

      Delete
  2. Sounds very tempting...and when something is too good to be true, it probably is...which leaves more layers to explore.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing this one quite a lot. Seems like I have to add it to my TBR pile. Great Pick! :)

    Waiting on Wednesday

    By the way, we are giving away a signed ARC of Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles on the blog. Make sure to stop by and enter! :)

    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great pick! I'm really excited about Secret Diamond Sisters too, and isn't that cover the most gorgeous one you've seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I've been watching this novel for a while now and when they revealed the cover that pretty much sealed the deal for me. It's gorgeous and different from other YA book covers! I can't wait to read this one!

      Delete