Sunday, October 6, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #2



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that is all about sharing what you've added to your bookshelf lately.

Expect Reviews In the Next Two Weeks:


Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 320
Publication: October 1, 2013
Review








Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards
Format: Paperback
Pages: 336
Publication: October 1, 2013









Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 356
Publication: October 1, 2013










Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 336
Publication: October 12, 2010









Fangirl by Rainbow Rowel
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 433
Publication: September 10, 2013










ARCs Received:


After Party by Ann Redisch Stampler
Format: eARC provided by Edelweiss
Pages: 384
Publication: January 7, 2014









Sia by Josh Grayson
Format: eARC Netgalley
Publication: November 20, 2013











Books Won in Giveaways:

 Let Me Go by L.L. Akers
Format: Paperback
Pages: 272
Publication: July 5, 2013










Everything Else:


Truly, Madly Deadly by Hannah Jayne
Format: Paperback
Pages: 262
Publication: July 2, 2013 










Between The Lines by Tammara Webber
Format: eBook
Pages: 384
Publication: April 29, 2011










Where You Are by Tammara Webber
Format: eBook
Pages: 250
Publication: October 20, 2011









Good For You by Tammara Webber
Format: eBook
Pages: 334
Publication: December 15, 2011










Lost and Found by Nicole Williams
Format: eBook
Pages: 353
Publication: May 7, 2013









The Redemption of Callie and Kayden
Format: eBook
Pages: 320
Publication: July 30, 2013









Wow, I bought/received a LOT of books this week! I cannot wait to read all of them! Let me know what you guys are reading right now in the comments!

8 comments:

  1. I have been seeing Six Months Later and Fangirl everywhere, really going to have to look in to getting those two. Enjoy your books!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Six Months Later and Fangirl and I can't wait to read Perfect Ruin. Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice assortment of books! I enjoyed Unbreakable when I read it a while ago. Come see what I got this week at Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool haul. Happy reading :)

    new follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-57-lair-dark-witch.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this list. My link for STS for this week can be seen here: http://meandu-justthinking.blogspot.ca/2013/10/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with the cover of Afterparty. I'll have to check it out. Enjoy all your new books! :)
    New GFC follower. My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it too! It's why I originally wanted to read it!

      Delete