Monday, October 14, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is a great way to start the week! It will let me see what was completed last week and what I need to focus on this week! 

Here's this weeks list:



Books Completed Last Week:

Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A. S. King
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


Reading This Week:

After Eden by Helen Douglas 
Six Months Later by Natalie Richards
Divergent by Veronica Roth (Re-read!)

Reviews Completed Last Week:



Other Posts Related to Books:



Books For Which I Need to Finish Reviews:

The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider (This is my only goal this week...to finish this review!)


Contest Information:



Coming after I finish 37 more reviews!




Last week was a great week, I read two really fantastic 5-star books! This week I am going to start preparing for the release of Allegiant next week by rereading Divergent, Insurgent, and the Transfer. I've been waiting what feels like forever for the third book in the Divergent series and I really just can't wait!! Also my birthday is next weekend so I hope everyone I know gives me Barnes and Noble gift cards!! Hope everyone else has a great week! Let me know what you're reading in the comments! 

4 comments:

  1. You have done wonderful reading. I have nothing for months now!

    Here is my post

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister in law just gave me Divergent to read last night. She loved it, and said I absolutely have to read it. I am really excited to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you had an awesome reading week! :)

    Here is our list

    By the way, we are giving away a signed ARC of Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles on the blog. Make sure to stop by and enter! :)

    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Six Months later so hope you like it. I'm re-reading Insurgent sometime this week as well in preparation for Allegiant (can't wait!) I just finished Alice in Zombieland which was so good so I'm probably going to read the next one (Through the Zombie Glass) next. Have a fun week! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete