Monday, October 7, 2013

It's Monday! What are you Reading?



It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is a great way to start the week! It will let me see what was completed last week and what I need to focus on this week! 

Here's this weeks list:



Books Completed Last Week:



Reading This Week:

Please Ignore Vera Dietz 
Fangirl 
Six Months Later


Reviews Completed Last Week:



Other Posts Related to Books:



Books For Which I Need to Finish Reviews:

The Beginning of Everything (Yup, still!)


Contest Information:


Coming after I finish 39 more reviews!





4 comments:

  1. I recently read Unbreakable too and felt pretty much the same way you did. Come see my Monday Report. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Fangirl and Six Months later so hopefully you will too! Have a fun week reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna start Fangirl today and then Six Months Later after that! I'm so excited for both of them!

      Delete