Thursday, October 17, 2013

Book News: Opposition Release Date Revealed

This morning Jennifer L. Armentrout announced that we finally have a release date for Opposition, the fifth and final book in the Lux Series. It will be released:

August 5, 2014


It's a bit longer of a wait between books than we are used to with JLA but she will be releasing a book practically every month until then so it makes sense! I for one cannot wait for it! Here is a sneak peak at Opposition that she posted on her blog last month:


Katy
            I always had this plan for the off chance I was around for the end of the world.  I’d climb up on my roof top, turn up the radio, blast R.E.M.’s It’s The End of The World, and watch it all go down from my lofty perch.
            Except real life rarely turned out that cool.  
            And it was really happening—it was the end of the world as we knew it, and I sure as hell didn’t feel fine.
            Everything had changed and we had been the catalyst for it all.  

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite series and I can't believe it's almost over! That is a long wait, but Jennifer Armentrout is a machine, I tell you. I can't believe how many books she writes in such a short time. I think the last 3 years she's written 24 books or something crazy like that. How does she do that? Do you read the Covenant series? I'm crazy about that one too. ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously though she can't be human and write that much! It is just insane! And I've literally never read anything of hers that I didn't like!

    I LOVE the Covenant series! I cannot wait for Sentinel to be release next month although I am going to be SO sad that the series is over!

    I really want to try to read all of her books because I am almost 100% sure I will love all of them!

    ReplyDelete