Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #2



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that features upcoming releases that we are waiting in anticipation for!

Here is this weeks pick: 


Title: Sia
Author: Josh Grayson
Publication: November 20, 2013
Summary: When seventeen-year-old Sia wakes up on a park bench, she has no idea who or where she is. Yet after a week of being homeless, she’s reunited with her family. At school, she’s powerful and popular. At home, she’s wealthy beyond her dreams. But she quickly realizes her perfect life is a lie. Her family is falling apart and her friends are snobby, cruel and plastic. Worse yet, she discovers she was the cruelest one. Mortified by her past, she embarks on a journey of redemption and falls for Kyle, the “geek” she once tormented. Yet all the time she wonders if, when her memories return, she’ll become the bully she was before…and if she’ll lose Kyle.

My Thoughts: This book just sounds great and the cover is beautiful! It is being self-published by the author and I always find it very interesting when a self-published novel, especially when it is the authors first published novel, creates such a buzz in the book world. And I've been seeing Sia everywhere lately! So, I am definitely looking forward to reading it!





4 comments:

  1. Sia not only sounds really interesting, but the cover is really gorgeous too! I've been seeing it around a lot, and can't wait to see the reviews on it. Great pick-definitley keeping my eyes on this one. Thanks for sharing Jenna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really excited for this one! Great pick!

    Mikki @A Bookish Escape

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this book before now but it sounds great! Thanks for sharing.

    Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decided if I want to read this or not! I think it sounds good, but I've read some not so positive reviews... And the cover really is gorgeous. I'll probably cave and read it. :)

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete