Sunday, September 22, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #1

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that is all about sharing what you've added to your bookshelf lately.





Expect reviews in the next two weeks:


 Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
Format: Paperback
Pages: 338
Publication: March 13, 2012
My Review

The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater 
Format: Signed Hardcover
Pages: 448 Pages
Publication: September 17, 2013

 Goodbye, Rebel Blue by Shelley Coriell
Format: Paperback ARC provided by publisher
Pages: 320 Pages
Publication: October 1, 2013


Sick by Tom Leveen
Format: Paperback ARC provided by Publisher
Pages: 288 Pages
Publication: October 1, 2013







New Adult Book Splurge: 


Down To You by M. Leighton
Format: Paperback
Pages:  215 Pages
Publication: September 21, 2012
My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron
 Format: Paperback
Pages: 356
Publication: September 29, 2012
One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy
Format: Paperback
Pages: 155 Pages
Publication: January 10, 2013


3 comments:

  1. Oooh I am looking forward to your review of Sick, I haven't heard much about it but I love zombies. Also Goodbye Rebel Blue, not sure what to think of that one next.

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so cannot wait to read The Dream Thieves! My copy on the shelf keeps staring at me. lol Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished it the other day and it was very good! Now I just can't wait for the next one! lol

    ReplyDelete