Monday, September 16, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



It’s Monday What Are you Reading , hosted by Sheila, is a great way to start the week! It will let me see what was complete last week and what I need to focus on this week! 

This is my first time participating so here goes!






Books Completed last week:
  • Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen

Reading Now:   
  • Wait For You by J. Lynn

Next:   
  • Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins
  • On The Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
  • Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson

Reviews Completed last week

  Other posts related to books
  • None Yet!

Books for which I need to finish reviews
  • Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • The Infinite Moment of  Us by Lauren Myracle
  • The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider 

Contest information:    
  • None right now...check back soon because I will have one after I complete 50 reviews!

So, that's it! 

4 comments:

  1. Nice reviews. It's always great when a book can move you or have an impact. The fault in our Stars seems to be having that effect a lot, I keep hearing rave reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME..I hope you come back.

    Nice week...ENJOY all your books and your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! I am listening to The Concidence of Callie and Kayden. Loved Jellicoe Road and Fault in our Stars. Have a great week of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally loved Wait For You and Sweet Evil! I cant wait to read Origin. You have some great reads going on.

    Check out Our Monday Post

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete